On this episode of GenreTainment we’re chatting with award-winning director Dan Attias (The Wire, The Sopranos, Homeland, Alias, Northern Exposure, Penny Dreadful: City of Angels, The Boys, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Buffy the Vampire Slayer) about many of those projects and his new nonfiction book, Directing Great Television: Inside TV’s New Golden Age.
GenreTainment is where Marx & Julie talk about what is happening in the world of film, TV and web series. We give you interviews with writers, directors, producers and actors in both independent and not-so-independent creations.
- Dan Attias’s website: https://www.danattias.com/
- Dragons of a Different Tail: https://books2read.com/dragonstail
- Obsidian Monsters: https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/story/B09DVKL17F
- GenreTainment on Facebook
- Marx’s website: https://marxpyle.com/
- Marx on Twitter: @MrMarx
- McCardy Music