On this episode of GenreTainment we are chatting with Crystal Frasier, the developer of the Mutants & Masterminds roleplaying game. She has played a variety of roles within the tabletop and video game industries, having worked for Paizo Publishing, Palladium Books, Rogue Genius Games, Kobold Press and more. She’s also a comic book writer that has worked for both DC and Marvel. We discuss Mutants and Mastermind, roleplaying games, tackling the iconic superhero Wonder Woman, and more.
GenreTainment is where Marx & Julie talk about what is happening in the world of film, TV and web series. We give you interviews with writers, directors, producers and actors in both independent and not-so-independent creations.
- Crystal’s website: https://thecrystalfrasier.wordpress.com/
- Crystal on Twitter: @AmazonChique
- Mutants and Masterminds
- Anthology LIKE SUNSHINE AFTER RAIN
- GenreTainment on Facebook
- Marx on Twitter: @MrMarx
- GenreTainment on Positively Pop Culture Episode 73
- McCardy Music