Mark J. GrossMark J. Gross has been a fan of the sci-fi, fantasy and horror genre, since being stranded on this planet in 1955. Not telling anyone I was stuck here with a broken time machine, shhhh.... on paper I hail from Baltimore Maryland.
- Convention ReportsI met George Romero, Zombie Master first back in 2005 while covering a huge horror convention. George’s manager, Chris Roe, brought George out to many conventions to greet, meet, chat and sign for fans! For those...Mark J. Gross August 3, 2017 961 0
- Convention ReportsI always hate when my time machine is in the shop. There are so many genre cons and happenings on Earth during these years . Here in Baltimore Md, we honor a favorite tradition by attending...Mark J. Gross July 28, 2016 1536 0
- Convention ReportsI traveled at Warp speed with my phasers set to stun to witness and experience the ’50 Anniversary Star Trek Ultimate Voyage Live Concert’. This played at Baltimore Maryland’s famous Lyric Theater. The show left me...Mark J. Gross March 14, 2016 1289 0
- Convention ReportsFarpoint is one of the most fun, fan friendly and fascinating conventions on planet Earth. You can get there any way you wish. I actually beamed in , however, you can use a starship, shuttlecraft, wormhole,...Mark J. Gross February 23, 2016 1525 0
- Convention ReportsJust a few minutes into arriving at the Baltimore Arena did Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Spiderman, and a host of other Super heroes and villains and more traverse the outside and huge inside of The Baltimore...Mark J. Gross September 18, 2014 1438 0
- Convention ReportsTraveling around the galaxy, I once again, happened upon the Baltimore convention known as Shore-Leave . This one happens to be in my own hometown and is one of the best friendly family fan run convention...Mark J. Gross August 12, 2014 5996 1